7-Day Meal Plan & Weight Loss Jumpstart
A 7-Day Meal Plan & Healthy Living Guide To Help You Trim Down & Kickstart Your Weight Loss Without Resorting To Fad Diets, Gimmicks or Weight Loss Pills
Looking for an easy-to-follow meal plan and guide that'll help you to kickstart your weight loss and get back on track with living healthy?
Not interested in following a prescribed diet plan like keto, Atkins, paleo, etc., instead just looking for a sustainable, nutritious meal plan and diet program?
The 7-Day Meal Plan & Weight Loss Jumpstart was created especially for you!
These days, there always seems to be some new fad diet popping up, some "magic" weight loss pill that promises amazing results, some wrap that helps you drop 2 dress sizes overnight, etc.
It seems like we've lost sight of the big picture - we should be nourishing and fueling ourselves with the whole foods, vitamins and minerals that our body requires.
It's as simple as that.
Eat the right food in the right amount + Nourish first, satisfy second + Move your body everyday = a healthy body and a healthy waistline.
But unfortunately, the simple isn't always quite as simple as it sounds, right?
Do any of these sound familiar:
- I’ve been trying to lose my baby weight and get back into the swing of healthy eating but the weight won’t budge…
- I really want to feel better, be more confident and drop a few pounds, but I’m not sure where to start…
- It would be really helpful if I had an easy-to-follow meal plan that laid everything out for me…
- Why does weight loss have to be so complicated? Keto, Atkins, wraps, etc… gahhhhhh…
I feel ya...
I'm Ashli. I'm the mom of an almost 2-year-old, wife, business owner, certified health coach, qualified personal trainer, and weight management consultant.
After giving birth to my son, I faced the (somewhat daunting) task of losing my postpartum baby weight and regaining my health and fitness. My pregnancy had been incredibly challenging, with severe sickness, constant IV's, bedridden and the loss of my fitness and muscle.
As someone who holds multiple qualifications in the health and fitness industry, I have always valued my health and knew I had the tools and knowledge to meet my new health and fitness goals.
However, it was very easy to be tempted by fad diets, weight loss pills, wraps, etc. When those things promise fast, easy weight loss, why would anyone choose another route?
Because they're not sustainable...
How long do you really think your body can go without healthy carbohydrates? And just because it "can" does that mean it "should?"
How long do those wraps last? Are they doing anything for your internal health? Your organs...?
And let's not even get started on weight loss pills...
Introducing my whole foods based 7-Day Meal Plan and Weight Loss Jumpstart
Check out the course curriculum below to see what's included:
I heard you like bonuses...
Did someone say bonus? I sure did :)
I LOVE bonuses and I'm willing to bet you probably do, too.
So I've included some sweet bonuses for you that will go a LONG way in helping you achieve your weight loss, fitness, and health goals.
Health & Fitness Printables Pack
My popular health and fitness printable pack, including the following:
- Weekly Meal Planner – Plan your meals ahead of time to help avoid ordering takeout or making last-minute unhealthy meals
- Daily Food Log – Being mindful and aware of what you’re eating each day is an integral part of successfully losing weight and getting healthy. This daily food log will help you do exactly that.
- Exercise Log – Likewise, it’s important to track your exercise to help you stay on track. The exercise log allows you to record your time, sets, reps and weight so you can track your progression.
- Fitness Goals – Writing down your goals will help you to visualize and achieve them. This includes your long term and short term goals and your current and goal measurements.
- Healthy Habits Tracker – Creating healthy habits is essential for helping you achieve your fitness and weight loss goals. This healthy habits tracker will help to keep you accountable.
- Grocery List – Includes 4 blank sections to help make your life at the grocery store a bit easier!
- Weight Loss Log – Record your progress each month including any loss or gain and watch yourself get closer and closer to your goal!
- Workout Schedule – This is a flexible document that has plenty of space for you to schedule in your daily workouts.
- Vitamin/Supplement Tracker – If you take vitamins or supplements, you’ll know how easy it is to forget whether you’ve taken them or not. Use this tracking sheet to write down when you’ve taken your JP+, BCAA’s, etc.
4 Awesome HIIT Workouts
HIIT stands for High Intensity Interval Training and it’s highly effective at helping you burn maximum calories in minimum time, meaning you don’t have to spend hours slogging away at the gym.
Your 4 bonus HIIIT workouts include:
- 4-minute Tabata workout
- 12-minute HIIIT for legs
- 12-minute running HIIT
- Medicine Ball HIIT
HIIT has been proven to be one of the most effective ways to get fit fast and has been scientifically proven to produce significant overall fat loss.